- American Diabetes Association
This site contains information about diabetes.
- American Heart Association
This site contains heart and stroke information.
- Centers for Disease Control
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is sponsored by the Department of Health and Human Services. Health and safety information can be located on this site.
FamilyDoctor.Org is sponsored by the American Academy of Family Physicians. This site includes health information for the whole family.
- Diseases and Conditions Index
This site allows you to search for information about specific diseases and conditions.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
This site contains health information and publications.
The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information.
- HealthFinder – US Department of Health and Human Services
Your source for reliable health information from the Federal government. Offering quick guides to healthy living, personalized health advice, and tips and tools to help you and those you care about stay healthy
- The American Cancer Society
Dedicated to helping persons who face cancer. Supports research, patient services, early detection, treatment and education.